Tuesday, November 27

I'M SPOILED

I kinda thought that I'd be better off by myself . I've never been so wrong before. You made it impossible for me to ever. Love somebody else. And now I don't know what I left you for. See I thought that I could replace you. She can't love me the way you do and till now I never knew.

I'm spoiled by your love. No matter how I try to change my mind, what's the point? It's just a waste of time. I'm spoiled by your touch. The love you give is just too hard to fight. Don't want to live without you in my life. God I'm spoiled.

I tried to tell myself that I'd be over you in a week or two. But baby that was about a year ago. I've never seen the word love so personified as I do with you and that is why I just can't let go, oh no I can't.

And I would only be fooling myself if I tried to believe there's room for someone else in my heart There ain't no way I'm getting over you. I don't know what I've been trying to prove. I'm hopeless, helpless when it comes to you. I'm spoiled. I've been spoiled by you.

-cottoncandyflavouredstrawberry-

 
Blogger design by suckmylolly.com