Tuesday, December 25

HAPPY HOLIDAYS

Hye hye hye.. I'm back from Johor, finally. It's been a month since my last post kann? Heheheh, sorry for the late update. I hope everyone of you didn't think that i quit bloggin. Ahahaha, no lah. Don't you guys worry. Blogging is still my hobby though, but when I'm free lah! hehehhe

Well, I've a great time staying in Johor for 3 weeks. Went bowling 4 times a week. Sungguh memenatkan. Kesian ibu jari, bengkak-bengkak main bowling. Hahahha. Then went to Singapore. Well, the trip sucks because the weather in Singapore is unpredictable. It's raining, HEAVILY and the local people was unfriendly. Yes, i meant it. UNFRIENDLY+SNOB+POSER. Masing-masing berlagak! Orang tanya direction pon, macam nak taknak je direct. bodoh.

Then, went to Malacca to celebrate Hari Raya Aidiladha. I followed my Busu with her family. I can't get a good snooze while we're on our way because the car was like, too sempit at the back-seat but only 3 of us sit behind though. Her youngest son, badan macam Gajah! Patotlah sempit. Hehehhe, tak baik..dosa!

Well, hope it's not too late to wish Selamat Hari Raya Aidiladha and Merry Christmas. Muaksss

-cottoncandyflavouredstrawberry-

 
Blogger design by suckmylolly.com