Saturday, May 17

RANDAI

Hello there. I'm sorry for not posting for so long. It's been a while since my last post kan? Hahaha. By the way, I'm still in the mood for holiday. Holiday is fun. Isn't it? It has been for almost a month I've enjoyed my semester break. Lots of interesting activities I've enjoyed during my free time. And one of it was watching a theatre FOR FREE, thanx to my friend. It was held at the Panggung Sari Istana Budaya and the title called Kasih Menanti directed by Ahmad Tarmimi Siregar

Basically, the story was about a post-modern approach to a Minangkabau classic, that reveals the dark secret of an island, and a mothers hope for her son's return. Besides acting, a spectacular performance which combines the elements of song, dance, music, martial arts and acting also features the unique "Galombang" and "Tapuak", where martial arts movements are coupled with pants-slapping percussion (very unique)

Well, the play also starring Dato' Yusni Hamid, Safura, Sabrina Hassan, Shafirul Azmi, Megat Sharizal and Ray Redzuan.

-cottoncandyflavouredstrawberry-

 
Blogger design by suckmylolly.com