Friday, October 31

Lumps


Not everyone has had the pleasure of knowing someone with an attitude that positive. For those of us who have, however, our lives have been touched in a tremendous way. We know that life is too short to have the things that matter most be at the mercy of the things that matter least. We know how to live now and most of us are willing to let you in on the secret.

Sometimes I have the same dream. I'm running home from town on the road around Kuala Lumpur. It's dark and I'm scared. Somebody, I don't know who, chases me. I feel him shoot me in the back with a gun and suddenly I realize I've woke up. It's strange how it takes realizing your life will never be the same again to see how great each day really is. I just turned 19 years old last Thursday and I'm thankful God have gave me a tremendous family and wonderful friends that supports me all the time. And trust me, being the baby of the family is hard.

Life can be cruel, and sometimes we're forced to abandon many things. From friends to love and even our future. For those who wish, thank you so very much. I really appreciate it.

*hugs & kisses*

 
Blogger design by suckmylolly.com