Sunday, March 29

Dah tengok ↓ ↓


(English Translated)
O beloved...
Oh, why did my crazy soul begin to fly?
Oh, where did this courage come from?
O beloved...

The breeze teases and taunts me, oh, the breeze plays havoc with me
Even the raindrops won't shower here again
The whole world is part of the intrigue
I never stop waiting

The glances are telling, the world is telling
the story of my heart, oh, the story of my heart
Love prays, love wishes for a hurricane
A new love slowly walks in
This is the first promise we gave

You were stepping on burning charcoal barefoot, oh, you kept walking
Oh, it seems that you were brought up among strangers
Take me to your country
Oh, the cruel world is my enemy
O beloved...

by Rahat Fateh Ali Khan - O Re Piya
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VPxeSJn7JMc

 
Blogger design by suckmylolly.com