Monday, October 19

nowhere to turn

Current Feeling : Begging
Current Song : Goo Goo Dolls - I'm Still Here

It was an awkward moment for me when he suddenly came and joined us. We haven't contacted each other for a long time, a very long time I must say. I guess I could say that he was the one who started it. Don't tell me to forgive and forget because when you had a fight with your best friend because of money, IT IS SOMETHING! Maybe if I could look back and say, "This is the moment our friendship ended," I could repair it. But there wasn't a dramatic split. I made a choice, a step, a rip at a time, until I had walked away from him an move on with my life, my job and my friends. It's been that way ever since.

Things did not go back to normal, though. It seemed that fate had done a pretty good job of separating and ruining our friendship. I grasped every memory, insignificant as some seemed, of my best friend and locked them into the big, empty space in my heart. I just wish he would realize it was his fault at the first place. I don't know what I expected. Maybe an apology or an explanation.

And so, the awkwardness continues

 
Blogger design by suckmylolly.com