Wednesday, July 16

Today was bad. Very bad. I had the worst final ever. It was a presentation for my semester 3 and I've putted high expectations to gain good grades for the subject, which is Business Planning and Principles Of Entrepreneurship. But I think it will turned out differently since my presentation was %$#%&. It's not that simple. Business is actually quite hard.

I don't know what had happened. I don't know what went wrong. Everybody was just speechless and arguing while we were presenting and that is not OK for the lecturers to see. All of my hard work preparing the slide shows, pamphlet, brochures, posters was not paid off, at all.

I am so frustrated. I need to cry

A song by Ingrid Michaelson - Keep Breathing would be helpful. I supposed.

 
Blogger design by suckmylolly.com