Monday, September 6

CTRL + ALT + DEL = RESTORED

Life is full of decisions. It is never easy to make one. It's sad, but it is true. In life, we probably have to make decisions so often that we'd be able to do it almost naturally. In fact, we make hundreds of them every day. However, occasionally we are compelled to make vitally important decisions about major life-goals and dreams. These decisions may have little impact to your life anyways. Decisions which come with an impact would be harder to make. The greater the impact, the tougher the process of decision making gets. Yes, it's never easy choosing a life partner (assuming they'll take you too, that is), choosing to leave a partner, or decisions about what to do with your life. It's never easy being me.

I'm 21 and growing. Im going through a very difficult time in my life. Lately I have a really hard time opening up to people. Its pretty easy for me to talk about things to my friends. But with my family, its really hard. Some people are born closed books. They are quiet and don't like to share things with others unless they are very close to them. Unfortunately, I was born with opened books. Very open. So now, I'm having my difficult moment knowing who my real friends are. I lean on my friends too much. That's the problem.

I was rejected, I was dumped and I was ditched. Don't get me wrong, but this is not the reason why I'm acting out. I just need to stop myself from being too clingy and start simplify things up. I'm done being nice and it's time to bring the inner bitch out. I know it's not the right time in making enemies. It's because I realize something tonight. Something good. You mess with my tail, you'll get the horn. You do shit to me, I'll do shits back to you. Haha. Simple indeed. You know what they say, better safe than sorry. Moral of the story, there is no such thing as a perfect friend. You should never expect too much of something out from someone because it will give you a disappointment. *Looking on the bright side*

May god bless you as always.

 
Blogger design by suckmylolly.com