Tuesday, December 16

Crap

As a teenager, I have experienced depression countless number of times. Many times, I just feel sad, and other times, I feel like the world is not worth living in. Innumerable incidents also have occurred where some of my friends get badly depressed. Since many of my friends would try to talk to me about how they feel when they are depressed, I see a lot the pain and dejection they are going through. Through these experiences, depression began to scare me because of how inferior and worthless it can make a person feel, and where these low feelings would lead to. I realized that depression should not be allowed to dominate a person’s life as it would slowly eat them away.

It's very interesting that I find myself writing about something that not only is commonsense, but what is more, something that every one knows about in general but may not in particular. I felt I had to find out what depression really is, what causes it, and most of all, how to deal with it.

At this point, I wasn't exactly sure what to do so I did what any teenager would have done, get help! It's sad to see people with so many dreams, makes choice to kill herself and proclaim the world just too mean and she can't go on with life.

What a waste..

 
Blogger design by suckmylolly.com