Thursday, November 19

Tragedy

I have been listening to so many 'you-don't-hear-this-from-me' stuff and it creeps the hell out of me. I wish it hadn't happened because I'll never be the same again. I still have a hard time trusting people. And so, everyday I would come home from work and proceed to tell my mother what happened in each class, between each classes, at lunch and after work. I would be urged to disclose what happened on the way to work and on the way home from work and up until the very second that I walked into the house.

Couple of weeks in IIUM was amazing. I have met so many new people and learn new things and know how the process works. I might sounded cliche, but it's true! I also had the chance to meet some of my old friends from Hillcrest and we have talked so much almost about things that have changed our life over the past couple of years and making jokes even the clouds could hear us laughing.

My happy days

 
Blogger design by suckmylolly.com