Monday, April 19

Wisdom where are you?

It's been a while I haven't upload any posts. For the first time in my life, I don't have the mood to update my blog, because I just don't feel like it. Besides, nothing bizarre had happened to me lately. I guess it's a good thing, yes? Alhamdulillah. Ayah is off to Makkah for couple of weeks. My MUET test is this coming Saturday, 24th April. Seriously people, I am not ready to sit for the examination, still. I play a lot, keep fooling myself around, I can't concentrate studying, and I barely can look at that exercise book for more than 10 minutes. Ya Allah.

Even though they said the exam is easy, and I have nothing to worry about, but still, deep inside my heart, indeed I am worried and depressed because I don't have the confidence and my head is empty. I don't know what am I going to write for the writing exam, I don't know what am I suppose to read for the reading exam, and seriously I don't know what should I listen to for the listening test. My head feels numb. Is this a good thing? Blegh. Wish me luck for my MUET dolls. I need luck! I really appreciate your support, so thank you.

I'm going to miss you Ayah. May you have a safe flight and stay healthy while you are away. Keep praying for your son so that he is filled with confidence and strength to take the test easily. InsyaAllah.

 
Blogger design by suckmylolly.com